The 6530 Series Indicator electrically indicates fuel flow in gallons per hour and the absolute pressure of the aircraft engine intake manifold in inches of mercury absolute.
- Certification: FAA TSO C42 and C47
- Case Configuration: MS33638, 3inch
- Typical Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Fuel Flow: Per request, within 0-60 gallons per hour range
- Manifold Pressure: 10 to 35, 50, or 75 in. Hg Abs.
- Pressure Connector: 1/8 – 27 ANPT
- Electrical Connector: KPT02E-14-15P or equivalent
- Installation: Removable spring nuts and #6-32 screws
- Some units have lighting